Last Updated: September 3, 2020
Mark Kelly for Senate is working on a program to use SMS to engage users who opt-in to receive text messages. With a short code, Mark Kelly for Senate will be able to provide personalized experiences to connect directly with the campaign at large.
- When you opt-in to the service, we will send you an SMS message to confirm your signup.
- Mark Kelly for Senate is working on a program to use SMS to engage users who opt-in to receive text messages. Mark Kelly for Senate will provide personalized experiences to enable their users to be updated on campaign information, donation asks, & volunteering opportunities.
- You can cancel the SMS service at any time. Just text “STOP”. After you send the SMS message “STOP” to us, we will send you an SMS message to confirm that you have been unsubscribed. After this, you will no longer receive SMS messages from us. If you want to join again, just sign up as you did the first time and we will start sending SMS messages to you again.
- If at any time you forget what keywords are supported, just text “HELP”. After you send the SMS message “HELP” to us, we will respond with instructions on how to use our service as well as how to unsubscribe or you can get help directly at +1 800-201-3318.
- We are able to deliver messages to the following mobile phone carriers: Major carriers: AT&T, Verizon Wireless, Sprint, T-Mobile, U.S. Cellular, Alltel, Boost Mobile, Nextel, and Virgin Mobile. Minor carriers: Alaska Communications Systems (ACS), Appalachian Wireless (EKN), Bluegrass Cellular, Cellular One of East Central IL (ECIT), Cellular One of Northeast Pennsylvania, Cincinnati Bell Wireless, Cricket, Coral Wireless (Mobi PCS), COX, Cross, Element Mobile (Flat Wireless), Epic Touch (Elkhart Telephone), GCI, Golden State, Hawkeye (Chat Mobility), Hawkeye (NW Missouri), Illinois Valley Cellular, Inland Cellular, iWireless (Iowa Wireless), Keystone Wireless (Immix Wireless/PC Man), Mosaic (Consolidated or CTC Telecom), Nex-Tech Wireless, NTelos, Panhandle Communications, Pioneer, Plateau (Texas RSA 3 Ltd), Revol, RINA, Simmetry (TMP Corporation), Thumb Cellular, Union Wireless, United Wireless, Viaero Wireless, and West Central (WCC or 5 Star Wireless).
- Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
- As always, message and data rates may apply for any messages sent to you from us and to us from you. You will receive up to 10 messages per week. If you have any questions about your text plan or data plan, it is best to contact your wireless provider.
- For all questions about the services provided by this short code, you can send an email to [email protected] or contact +1 800-201-3318.
- The above excludes text messaging originator opt-in data and consent; this in-formation will not be shared with any third parties, provided that the foregoing does not apply to sharing (1) with vendors, consultants and other service pro-viders who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf (and who will not use such information for their own purposes); (2) if we be-lieve disclosure is required by any applicable law, rule, or regulation or to comply with law enforcement or legal process; and (3) if the user consents to our sharing of such information.